My Brain - abstract collage/painting.


I like this painting. In my humble opinion, "My brain" from the Brain Series is an exciting, original and uneasy work. Everything about making it was unusual. I painted/collaged it on the grass in front of my studio and worked long hours without getting tired. My brain was making/helping with creating it. It has been made of old CDs, wires, pieces of wood, plastics, old seeds, screws, nails, nuts..and probably many other things I forgot. Here is my brain talking to the world. I remembered to be high in spirit and energy when working on it. It is a giant canvas 120 x 140cm. 

I am an empath, end my brain is very often bleeding when watching and reading and seeing the reality, inequality, unfairness, climate disaster, and the extinction of animals and plant species .it is not an optimistic image. That is why my brain was bleeding and still is.


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Non est tuum, fortuna quod fecit tuum

From Cowboys to Astronauts - exhbition from waste material

The beautiful, the sacred and the contemporary art