Portraits with a touch of imagination.

Portraits with a touch of surreal, imaginative aspects, sometimes dark, funny or light and always mysterious. It is the way a painted image of somebody should be created. We all have secret spots in our souls, aren't we?

Maybe I am wrong. I don't know. Perhaps just an exact image as in the photograph should satisfy a few and be accepted as good enough. Maybe for some. But not for me. I want to paint the person in their imaginary cosmos, and I love the impenetrable story around the character.

Here are some examples of portraits in different styles: super realistic, imaginative, surreal, fantastic. You, as a customer, have the last word; however, I will try to persuade you to allow me to surprise you with my imagination.



  


























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Non est tuum, fortuna quod fecit tuum

From Cowboys to Astronauts - exhbition from waste material

The beautiful, the sacred and the contemporary art