When pigs can fly

 My new work from the Cats&Co series. Sub-series is about Cats&China. 


€ 540 / GBP 480 Size: 41 cm x 31 cm

I borrowed the motive from an ancient Chinese print. Unfortunately, I don't know the artist. I assume the painting illustrated the tale about the emperor and the little nightingale. I preferred the piglet. Pigs are intelligent animals and funny. Using acrylics, gouache, coloured pencils and pens. The cats are adorable, and the piglet is cute. 

The painting is for sale. There is also a possibility to order a print of the original image. Please, contact me if you want to buy my work or the print. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Non est tuum, fortuna quod fecit tuum

From Cowboys to Astronauts - exhbition from waste material

The beautiful, the sacred and the contemporary art