Art and life; discipline, routine and devotion


  • Devotion                
  • discipline
  • discipline
  • routine


The most important thing: devotion, discipline, and routine - to become a well-known artist. Or maybe an artist who will make enough money from selling her/his art every month and survive the harsh reality of our life. 

It is about working every day, making small steps to go where you want to be. The process is more important than the end achievement. And be active on social media with regularity - it is also a necessity, and it is not easy for me to be consequent in posting on Instagram, Facebook, X and all these other social media.  

The questions are, for me and a lot of other artists. 

What steps are necessary to become a well-known artist? 

How can one survive as an artist in the harsh reality of life? 

How can one stay consistent in posting on social media? What steps are necessary to become a well-known artist? 

I am working on it; I will let you know. 

Today I did post a live on Instagram and Facebook; I am writing this blog post, my journal to become. 

And after hanging the wash, I will go to my studio and work. I am working on my new sets of paintings/illustrations from the Cats&Co. series. This one is about cats and China, the Chinese motives and myths and art. 

I will be adding more specific details and examples about the process of becoming a well-known artist. I will share personal experiences to provide insights into what worked for me. 


The first Cats&China painting is already done. 

"When pigs can fly." 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Non est tuum, fortuna quod fecit tuum

From Cowboys to Astronauts - exhbition from waste material

The beautiful, the sacred and the contemporary art