Sold

Here are images of the paintings I sold since 2004 till today.

It should be a blend of figurative, surreal, collages and abstract paintings. 

It is actually very interesting for me to see what I made and gave away = sold. 


  1.  Oil landscapes and city views


 



 

2. Water colour landscapes, city views etc. 












  3. Portraits - unfortunately only a view images are available. 









  4. Nude - watercolour 




5. Landscape, nature, trees - acrylics







6. Collages 











7. Surreal - oil, acrylic and the rest





8. Abstract and abstract figurative










I am missing 10 images of portraits and watercolour paintings......my fault. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Non est tuum, fortuna quod fecit tuum

From Cowboys to Astronauts - exhbition from waste material

The beautiful, the sacred and the contemporary art